I love a good adventure to far reaching ends of the globe. I also love a good staycation. The longer I live in Oregon, the deeper I fall in love with the Pacific Northwest. With so much to explore, it’s easy to stay close to home.

Motif Seattle reached out to me about visiting Seattle. D and I jumped at the chance to head up to Seattle for a night, one of our favorite places. Upon arriving at Motif Seattle, you can feel the elevated level of hospitality. They are doing it right. D and went up to the room.

First, I noticed the incredible view. I’m an ocean person and the view of the Puget Sound took my breath away. I wanted to sit by that window for hours.

Next, we headed to the rooftop bar. We watched the hustle and bustle of Seattle streets below as we sipped on delicious cocktails. The hotel restaurant Frolik has an amazing cocktail menu, it’s worth checking out.

In my opinion, the best thing about Motif Seattle is the location. It is a mere couple blocks from Pikes Place Market. My favorite Seattle attraction. The beautiful flowers, the fresh seafood + produce. It’s near perfection. I loved to be able to pop over to the market from our room.

Next time you are in Seattle, make sure to check out Motif Seattle + Frolik. It’s a great location in a city filled with places to explore.

Seeing the world is so important, but don’t forget about the wonders in your own backyard. I’m so glad to call the Pacific Northwest my home.

Motif Seattle Motif SeattleMotif Seattle Motif Seattle Motif Seattle Motif Seattle Motif Seattle Motif Seattle Motif Seattle Motif Seattle Motif Seattle Motif Seattle Motif Seattle Motif Seattle Motif Seattle Motif Seattle Motif Seattle Motif Seattle Motif Seattle Motif Seattle

Thank you to the Motif Seattle for hosting us. Even though our stay was complimentary, the thoughts and opinions expressed are my own. It is truly a wonderful hotel in Seattle.

Love,
Rachel xo

Our Stay: Motif Hotel, Seattle

m

1. Looks like a beautiful hotel and the location is perfect! The rooftop bar is so pretty.

2. Looks like a great stay! I love Pike Place, so staying nearby would be a plus!
    xx nicole

3. Bella says:

I love Seattle!!! Its actually only 2 hours away from my house. My mom and I got here often!

4. Pech says:

What an ideal location to some of the best Seattle has to offer, and you get a gorgeous view to boot!

5. I moved to the Seattle area from San Diego in 2006. I love it here 🙂 and Pikes Place is my fave too!

6. What a beautiful space – I love the patio and the fact that’s it’s so close to Pike Place!

7. catherine says:

I’m a giant fan of rooftop bars! Looks like Motif does it right! Also, I adore Pike Place. Every time I go to Seattle I wander the market, buying a bit of produce or a bouquet of flowers just because I can’t resist.

8. Willow says:

I have only driven through Seattle. I would love to visit someday. It sounds like there is a lot to see!

9. Jenni says:

Wow. The view alone would be worth the stay, but the attention to detail is what really makes it a wonderful stay. I am actually looking for a place for a weekend getaway and this looks perfect.

10. What a great spot, great view from your hotel! Seattle is such a fab town! Love your photos!

11. Mary says:

Thanks for the tip and recommendation! We go to Seattle a lot as we have family up there and usually stay at Hilton family properties since that’s where our points are, but have been wanting to reach out and try some new places. This is on the radar now!

12. I love a good roof top bar!

13. What a wonderful stay in Seattle! That rooftop bar is perfectly situated to enjoy the Seattle vibe!

14. Love all the colorful photos! This looks like a great getaway and has that unique look that I really love. It really stands out.