Our Wedding Photos

I can’t believe it. It’s time to show you our wedding pictures. This week is our 3-month mark of being husband and wife. Crazy how fast time flies by. As for most couples, our wedding day was a dream. We went for a casual yet elegant feel. We had a very intimate, destination wedding in Kauai, HI. Both D and I knew from the beginning we wanted a Hawaiian wedding. Don’t ask me why- neither of us has ties to the islands, but they are beautiful and peaceful. I loved spending a week in paradise with our friends and family.

In terms of style, I went for a very clean look. White, light gray, and palm green were our colors. Our venue was an old Hawaiian Plantation house. Our ceremony and reception were right on the ocean- which also fit D and me to a tee. The evening was romantic, filled with emotion and love. It was the best day yet.

I adore our photos so much! I hope you enjoy them too.

Photo credit: O’Malley Photographers

Love, Rachel xo

Wedding Series: Our Wedding Photos!

m

1. Erin says:

Stunning photos! I can’t possibly pick a favorite. You look beautiful and the dress is gorgeous. Hawaii seems like the perfect place for a destination wedding.

2. Joan Cajic says:

You looked gorgeous and the whole wedding is was beautiful, many blessings to you and your husband. Thank you for sharing.

3. These are beautiful! Everybody looks so happy. I regret not getting decent pictures of my wedding ( I thought I could go small and get away with it). Congratulations!

4. Brooke says:

Love every single one of them! The first look ones made me tear up a little!!

Happy three months of marriage. ❤️❤️❤️

5. Taylor says:

Ohh these are such gorgeous photos. Congratulations on your wedding, it looks stunning! xx

6. Jane says:

such beautiful photos of such a beautiful day. love you both

7. Hope Macauley says:

They are so beautiful Rachel! So happy that you love them. It was such an amazing day and such a beautiful place!!

8. Roxy says:

Omgsh congrats! You looked gorgeous and your wedding looked beautiful!

9. Erin says:

What a gorgeous wedding. You look so happy. Such a big congratulations!!

10. Beautiful wedding! I love the colors, the dress, the location, all of it!

11. Bryant says:

It looks like you guys had a fabulous wedding and it looks like it was gorgeous! Great photos and Congratulations.

12. Lynn Woods says:

So lovely. Love the color of the bridesmaids dresses.

13. eva says:

so gorgeous!!! congratulations!!

14. Such gorgeous photos! Your bouquet is stunning and I love how the buttonholes coordinate. What a wonderful idea to have wraps for the bridesmaids! And their dresses are just stunning!

• Rachel says:

Thanks Jen! Yes it somehow all came together so perfectly. There were times I was so stressed in the planning process- makes it all worth it!

15. Absolutely beautiful photos! Thanks for sharing!

16. What a beautiful wedding! You look radiant! And I must say, I love the dress. I love v-neck with some lace or design on the bodice. Looks great on you. Thanks for sharing these photos!

• Rachel says:

Oh thank you! I thought going into the dress decision I was going to pick something SO different. But when I tried this one on I just felt like a princess!!

17. Lorna says:

Such beautiful photos, people, moments! I wish you every happiness,

18. Just beautiful! My favorites were the first look ones and the portraits after that <3